A Message From International President Richard E. Peck
From International President Richard E. Peck – share with our members who renewed and those who have not yet renewed!
Finally, as a token of our appreciation during this difficult time, any Toastmaster who renews their membership for the October renewal period by December 31 will automatically receive a free Pathways path! Please visit your Toastmasters profile, click the “Choose A Path” button, and follow the normal path selection process to redeem your free path before March 31, 2021. For more information about the free path, please see frequently asked questions.
BRAND NEW CLUB INCENTIVES
Three exciting new opportunities to earn money for your club!
International Speech Contests will be starting in February!
Are you ready?
District 2 will be holding one speech contest this year and that will be the International Speech contest. This is a great time to start planning for a successful contest!
February – Club Level Contests
March – Area Level Contests
April – Division Level Contests
May 16 – District Level Contest
Stay tuned for more details on an upcoming Advanced Training Committee training on contests, how to run an online contest, how to compete in an online contest, how to be a judge in an online contest. Until then, let’s get those contests scheduled.
MELE Season is here!
Save the Date for one of our Member Education & Leadership Expos.
There will be 15 training opportunities for this round of training and all of the dates are listed below. ALL MELEs will be held online in Zoom webinars. We are working hard to coordinate the exact times and registration links for each date. Registration information will be updated as soon as it is available.
- Saturday, December 5th, 9am – 12pm, Hosted by Division A — COMPLETED!
- Thursday, January 7th, Evening, Hosted by Division C — COMPLETED!
- Tuesday, January 12th, 12pm – 1pm, Hosted by Division D — COMPLETED!
- Saturday, January 16th, Afternoon, Hosted by Division A — COMPLETED!
- Wednesday, January 20th, Evening, Hosted by Division E — Register Here
- Friday, January 22nd, Lunch, Hosted by Division G — Register Here
- Tuesday, January 26th, 6:30pm – 8pm, Hosted by Division D — Register Here
- Saturday, January 30th, 9am – 12pm, Hosted by Division B — Register Here
- Thursday, February 4th, Lunch, Hosted by Division C — Register Here
- Monday, February 8th, Evening, Hosted by Division G — Register Here
- Saturday, February 13th, 8:30am – 11:30am, Leaders’ Breakfast Hosted by PQD (more info coming soon) — Register Here
- Monday, February 15th, Lunch, Hosted by Division E — Register Here
- Thursday, February 18th, Evening, Hosted by Division F — Register Here
- Wednesday, February 24th, 12pm – 1pm, Hosted by Division B — Register Here
- Saturday, February 27th, Afternoon, Hosted by Division F — Register Here
Reminder: To achieve the training goal for the Distinguished Club Program
, clubs need to have 4 officer roles trained by February 28, 2021. To achieve the Super 7 award and receive a ribbon plus $50 in District 2 Dollars, clubs need to have all 7 officer roles trained by February 28, 2021.