Club meetings are the premier venue for member achievement in the Toastmasters program,
delivering members’ opportunity to practice skills and receive feedback. Meetings impact
member retention, promote club growth, and are a venue to recognize achievement. The
purpose of this session is to foster a shared understanding of what a quality club meeting looks
like and assist club officers in developing strategies to deliver great club meetings consistently.
First, club officers will discuss the impact of quality meetings. Then, they will define the
characteristics of a quality meeting. Finally, they will identify what must be done to consistently
deliver quality meetings.
In this session, facilitators discuss the following topics:
▪ Impact of Quality Meetings on a Club
▪ What is a Quality Meeting?
▪ Delivering Quality Meetings
After completing this session, club officers will be able to do the following:
▪ Identify what a quality club meeting is
▪ Identify what goes into preparing quality club meetings
▪ Develop strategies to consistently deliver quality club meetings
By meeting these objectives, club officers will be well equipped to deliver consistently effective
and enjoyable club meetings.