The purpose of this session is to develop strategies for converting prospective members to members using the Prospective Member Journey.
First, club officers discuss the elements of the Prospective Member Journey. Then, they will brainstorm key activities that their club should perform during the journey. Finally, they will identify resources that are necessary to support the key activities.
In this session, facilitators discuss the following topics:
▪ Pre-work Debrief
▪ Prospective Member Journey
After completing this session, club officers will be able to do the following:
▪ Recognize the phases of the Prospective Member Journey
▪ Identify critical activities during the Prospective Member Journey
▪ Identify resources for engaging during the Prospective Member Journey
By meeting these objectives, club officers will be able to plan how to grow their clubs through
developing sound strategies to support prospective members at each phase of their journey.
▪ Introduction (10 minutes)
▪ Pre-Work Debrief (25 minutes)
▪ Prospective Member Journey (40 minutes)
▪ Conclusion and Assessment (10 minutes)